This is where we put the 'important' stuff for you to know (be sure to see our new 'smoking' policy).
- Cabins and Suites with 2 beds can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons. We do NOT have roll-away beds or cribs. (Yes, really and truly, we don't have them. Even if we did there would not be floor space for one in most of our units.)
- Guests are welcome to arrive between 3pm and 10pm when the office closes. Please call ahead to arrange for a late arrival. Guests arriving between noon and 3pm may use the pool while waiting to check-in. Guests wishing to check-in to their accommodations prior to 3pm may, depending upon availability, do so for an additional charge - see Half Day Rates below. [Note: if you will be arriving prior to 3pm remember you will not have access to a refrigerator prior to 3pm.]
- Half Day Rates: Occasionally we can acommodate arrivals prior to noon, or extremely late check-out. Check with us directly for more details as this is only arranged within 24 hours of the date desired and is at management's discretion and only in conjunction with overnight reservations.
- Check out is at noon. For a later check-out please contact the office prior to noon. Half-day rates (use of the unit until 6pm) can occasionally be arranged when available. Guest are welcome to use the resort until 6pm on their day of departure at no additional charge.
- Rates include our version of a Continental Breakfast: Coffee, orange juice, tea, hot chocolate, our home made granola, tasty home baked treats (muffins or fruit breads), and fresh fruit.!
- Minimum Stay:
We require a 2 night minimum stay on weekends (all year). Single night reservations can be made on the morning of the night you want to stay. Call after 9am.
Special Event and Holiday weekends often have 3-5 night minimum stays. Holiday and event weekends are listed by month on our "Policies" page. Take a look and if you have any questions, give us a call!
During July and August we have a 2 night minimum every day. We will begin taking single night reservations for Sunday through Thursday nights 30 days in advance. This gives the folks looking for longer stays a little head start.
Vacations / 7 night Minimums: During the summer and early fall we'll hold about 25% of our rooms and cabins for folks looking to stay 7 or more nights. Just to be up front, yes, we play favorites. You want to stay 7 nights? Great, you're our new best friend! Mostly we do this because it's really easy for all of our weekends to be booked up and we hate to disappoint a new BFF with the news that we don't have space for their 2 week vacation. We release the 7 night minimums about 10 days prior and start calling folks on our waiting list. We're happy to put you on our WL if you can't stay 7 nights.