Day Use Now Open!
We have reopened Day Use for the month of May! We’re still feeling cautious so we want to take it a little slow to start. So here are our new policies:
- The number of Day Guests allowed will be limited. We still need to distance at the pool. The number of Day Guests accepted will vary depending on the number of Overnight Guests staying on that date and the number of people already at the pool. Yeah, this is unreasonably vague. We’re sorry.
- MAKE a RESERVATION for DAY USE – Call us anytime after 9am and get your name on the list. As long as you check-in and pay prior to NOON – you’re all set. At noon any remaining reservations are released.
- Day rate is $20 per person every day of the week. Bring cash. Parking will be allowed only IF space is available.
Just another day in Paradise!
Come visit for the afternoon. Relax, read a book or make new friends.
From May 1 through October 31
Day guests have access to the pool (heated from May through September), bbq and picnic area.
Day use is from 10 am and until 6 pm. Evenings at the resort are reserved for our overnight guests.
What to bring:
- A towel
- something to wear (the whole resort is not clothing-optional)
- food (we’ve got a gas barbecue for our guests)
- drink (no glass allowed)
- cash (no credit cards-sorry)
- and a good, friendly attitude
What to leave home?
Pets, children, I-pod (unless you bring ear-buds), cell phones (turn to vibrate) and the idea that just because we’re clothing optional we allow sexual activity in our public spaces (pool, etc.). Oh, and we’re serious about the NO GLASS bit. Don’t buy your beer in bottles. If you’re bringing wine, decant it into something non-breakable. It’s ok to bring a cooler, but it will have to stay in the office if you’ve got glass in it.
We only have a few parking spaces for our day guests and on busy summer weekends we may not have any parking available when the resort is full (street parking is available at the bottom of the hill on Armstrong Woods Road). When available parking is allowed in the ‘back’ lot only.
Rate: $20 per person, cash only.
Available: 10am to 6pm. May 1 through October 30.
Notice to our returning friends: Our personal Hot Tub is no longer available to be shared with our friends. After 40 years at the resort, the County has required that the Tub be removed.