Bodega Bay Seafood, Art and Wine Festival
August 24 - August 25
The Bodega Seafood, Art & Wine Festival celebrates year twenty-five this summer! Held on a rural ranch, a few miles inland from the spectacular Sonoma Coast, the festival is one of the premier art, wine, beer and food festivals in California.
- Food: From calamari to crab Louie, oysters to ahi, more than thirty seafood dishes will be offered up by a dozen different vendors. Non-fish eaters will have no trouble finding delicious vegetarian options, meat, chicken and sweet treats galore.
- Wine, Micro-brewed Beer and Cider Tasting: 40-plus wineries, microbreweries and cider makers.
- Art and fine craft fair: A mix of higher end fine art and craft along with more moderately priced craft.
- Entertainment: Three stages of entertainment give festival-goers a full day of musical and non-musical diversion.
This year the Main Stage performances include Bay Area favorite David Luning with Americana Rock; the Sun Kings channeling the Beatles; Tom Rigney and Flambeau with Cajun Zydeco; and the quintessential swing band, Steve Lucky and the Rhumba Bums, featuring Carmen Gettit. The Wine Stage highlights folk, gypsy jazz and world music, while the Entertainment Stage has juggling, magic and comedy for all ages.
A portion of the event proceeds supports two vital non-profits –
- Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods, which works in partnership with the California State Parks in the Russian River/Sonoma Coast region
- Bodega Volunteer Fire Department.
Festival hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 24, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, August 25. Admission is $15 in advance for adults, $20 at gate. Discounts offered for seniors, teens, first responders and military; under 12 are free.