Bodega Bay Seafood, Art and Wine Festival
August 29 - August 30
The Bodega Seafood, Art & Wine Festival celebrates year twenty-five this summer! Held on a rural ranch, a few miles inland from the spectacular Sonoma Coast, the festival is one of the premier art, wine, beer and food festivals in California.
- Food: From calamari to crab Louie, oysters to ahi, more than thirty seafood dishes will be offered up by a dozen different vendors. Non-fish eaters will have no trouble finding delicious vegetarian options, meat, chicken and sweet treats galore.
- Wine, Micro-brewed Beer and Cider Tasting: 40-plus wineries, microbreweries and cider makers.
- Art and fine craft fair: A mix of higher end fine art and craft along with more moderately priced craft.
- Entertainment: Three stages of entertainment give festival-goers a full day of musical and non-musical diversion.
Check out their website for a list of this year’s entertainers and to check for any last minute adjustments to the festival due to COVID-19 concerns.
A portion of the event proceeds supports two vital non-profits –
- Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods, which works in partnership with the California State Parks in the Russian River/Sonoma Coast region
- Bodega Volunteer Fire Department.
Festival hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Admission is $15 in advance for adults, $20 at gate. Discounts offered for seniors, teens, first responders and military; under 12 are free.