No camping equipment? No problem. Firefly Camping Equipment Rental can provide every essential for a ‘glamping’ camping experience at Highlands Resort.
Whether you’re visiting Sonoma County from far away, or you simply don’t want the expense and inconvenience of owning your own gear, they have everything you need for a convenient and comfortable outdoor adventure. Our guests that have used them have been very pleased.
Their 2-person basic camp-kit includes:
* 6-person, 3-season tent with porch and peak height of at least 64”
* 2 oversize, super-thick self-inflating sleeping pads OR an inflatable queen size air mattress
* 2 sleeping bags (that can be zipped together to share), rated to 40 degrees F
* 2 hypoallergenic pillows
* Super-soft sheets and pillow cases (for use as sleeping bag liners, or to make the air mattress into a bed)
* Extra blanket(s) in cooler weather
* 2 bath towels & wash cloths
* 2 beach towels
* 2 foldable camp chairs
* A cooler, bag of ice, and gallon of drinking water
* 1-burner butane cook ring
* Basic cooking and dining set for two, including a stovetop coffee percolator and simple pantry items
* Local organic Taylor Maid Farms coffee, tea
* Battery-operated lantern and flashlight
* Plus many other special extras and add-ons!
They offer free delivery of their FIREFLY camp-kit to Highlands Resort. Pricing will vary, and their $25 cleaning fee (as of 8/2019) includes set up and breakdown of the campsite.
Call Diane Gleeson at 707-477-3959 to book your tent (right after you’ve booked your campsite with us)!