We have pet-friendly cabins and a complete description of each can be found on our accommodations page. Check availability for pet-friendly rooms here. Or look at Cabins 1 (Kitchen Cabin); Cabin 5 (Deluxe Studio Cabin) or Cabin 6 (King Studio Cabin).
- Pet Fee of $25 is non-refundable and per stay (not per night).
- Only allowed in specific cabins with advance reservation.
- Pets must be well behaved.
- No barking that disturbs guests or neighbors.
- No threatening behavior towards other guests or their pets.
- Pets must be on a leash or confined to the cabin or porch.
- Leashes – no longer than 6′ and must be under your control.
- No exceptions. Sonoma County has a very strict leash law.
- Ask about dog parks and other ‘off leash’ areas.
- Pets are not allowed
- Within the pool area.
- In the Guest Lounge during breakfast.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet and any damages caused by your pet.
- Bring a crate if you wish to leave your pet unattended in the cabin.
- Damage to our gardens counts as ‘damage’.
Pet Friendly Restaurants
All have outdoor patios where your pooch is welcome:
- Garden Grill (Guerneville)
- Betty Spaghetti (Guerneville) REOPENS IN JULY
- Boon (Guerneville)
- Village Inn & Restaurant (Monte Rio)
- Cape Fear Cafe (Duncans Mills)
- Coffee Bazaar (Guerneville)
- Big Bottom Market (Guerneville)
- Backyard (Forestville)
- Twist (Forestville)
- Russian River Pub (Forestville)
We welcome all Service Animals that meet State and Federal ADA requirements. Local (Sonoma County) law requires all dogs (including service dogs) be leashed in public areas – which includes all areas at the resort.
Comfort, therapy or emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and fall under our Pet Policy above.