Glamping – With a heated pool and complimentary continental breakfast daily – you’ll be glamping! Tent sites are spacious, and most can accommodate more than one tent. Each site has a table, umbrella, four chairs, and two loungers.
‘Facilities’: two porta toilets are available in the campground along with a cold-water sink. Hot water shower at the pool (available 8:30 am – 10:30 pm). Flush toilet in the Clubhouse (8:30 am – 10 pm).
Bring your propane camp stove or use our gas barbecue grill (centrally located for all guests).
- Rustic tent camping
- No RVs or trailers (parking is sloped)
- Set up prior to 9 pm, tents down by noon.
- Propane cookstoves ok at your site, but nothing flammable (charcoal grills, hibachi’s, tiki torches, candles, etc.)
- Complimentary beverage ice (not for use in coolers)
- Parking: Off street parking for one vehicle per campsite.
- Daily continental breakfast (8:30 – 11 am)
- Details: Size of sites vary with most in the 25 x 25’ range
- No pets
- No smoking.
- No nudity. (just at the pool)
- No radios or loud partying.
- Walking distance:
- From clubhouse: long with slope.
- From parking: short with slope.
- Wifi at clubhouse and pool only (not campground).
- Maximum occupancy: 4 (extra fees apply to 3rd and 4th persons).