Holidays in 2020 are all about having fun (oh, and having a family Zoom.)
Note: the Photo is from Last Year’s Parade of Lights when Life was Free and Easy.
Not the year to visit your family? Either due to the Pandemic or because of politics? Stay with us! You can be part of our family. We’ll make you an extra special breakfast you can enjoy while you binge-watch holiday movies on Netflix. Wear your pajama’s. And maybe a robe. Or not. After breakfast take a walk on the beach or go for a hike.
Dinner on Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve – If you are in need of recommendations – just ask. Several area restaurants will be offering special dinners to-go, but ADVANCE reservations are advised based on how many restaurants sold out on Thanksgiving!
What’s going on at Highlands for the Holidays?
Sadly we are not able to open the Clubhouse for our usual Holiday celebrations. So everything we do will be available To-Go. Right now Lynette’s working on the menu and will post as soon as everything’s decided. But for a quick preview:
- Christmas Eve: Savory and sweet treats
- Christmas Breakfast: Stocked in your fridge the night before and all you need to do is heat in your microwave and enjoy. No need to get out of your pajamas. (you DO wear pj’s?)
- New Year’s Eve: Savory and sweet treats
- New Year’s Breakfast: Served from our To-Go window from 8:30am to 11am
- Holiday Cookies and Sweets: Every reservation will enjoy some of our favorite holiday cookie recipes
The above are complimentary for our overnight guests.